Saturday, November 24, 2007

Operation Initiate + My Mayasian Tsunami

New Blog. My MySpace one is played out. I will post day to day things about what I have been doing, listening to, watching and other neat stuff.
Should be fun.

AND NOW,

TSUNAMI VIDEO FOOTAGE FROM MY BEACH!

If you don't know already, I am a survivor of the Dec. 26th 2004 Tsunami. I was on the beach in Penang, Malaysia on vacation and saw it and ran from it. Here is dead-on footage about what my experience from the Tsunami was like. I just found it on-line, it's giving me chills. The first one and is a link from the same beach we were on. The second one is a different beach that was about 100 miles north. The third one is from the same island I was on and it is pretty much exactly what I saw.

http://www.videodive.com/cunami04.php (click on Penang, Malaysia)

and



CRAZY!

Here is another one. It looked just like this at the beach I was at!! Wow! Freaky!


Tsunami In Malaysia - Click here for the funniest movie of the week

No comments: