Wednesday, December 26, 2007

cLAy TV!! F-M The Wisconsin Dells!!

I am back yall' I went to MN for 5 days and had a great time. I had the chance to talk to many people about cLAy TV!! and the vote is, it rules!! Most people said that they come here every day and it's the best place to see actual videos that are actually good. Thanks so much everyone, let's make '08 even bigger.

Here is a new post for those F-M people. If you have been to cLAy TV!! you should know that I have a "F-M" post here and there, it means "Fargo-Moorhead." It's where I went to college and where I became....ME! So, these posts are for all that went there and all those who should have.

This is rare footage of my old band, The Wisconsin Dells performing 'Banished.' I have more secret F-M footage up my sleeve so keep coming to cLAy TV!! because I post almost every day.

No comments: